- Include real-time local labour market intelligence on your website
- Direct links to apprenticeships on NAS, Indeed jobs feed and current labour market data
- Display anywhere on your website
- Configure results to your local area
- Provides easy to understand and engaging careers information
- Simple and fast implementation onto your website – either as a link or embedded
- Promotes local education and training courses including apprenticeships
- Supports local careers advisors who can access the tool via your website
- Helps local schools and colleges with curriculum planning based on local labour requirements
- Supports local job seekers
See Careers Explorer in use:
A stand-alone website has been implemented by Plymouth City Council:
Luton Borough Council and Surrey County Council are using an embedded version of Careers Explorer within their own websites:
Either option is available to customers.
Course Explorer is used by colleges to promote paths to employment that match the needs of individual learners. It provides a unique way to drive leads and increase website engagement, while supporting prospective and current learners with the most current local course and job vacancy information.
- Drive enquiries and enrollments from prospective learners
- Use to inform curriculum planning
Book your demo
We have extensive experience working with colleges, councils and LEPs using Careers Explorer and Course Explorer and would be glad to help you understand how the tools can best be utilised. Get in touch with a member of our team today.