Widely used by colleges and councils, Careers Explorer delivers impartial and evidence-based careers advice using information about the local job market. Information about careers options is delivered in an easy to understand and engaging way with links to live job vacancies.
Instead of providing static information about progression pathways, Careers Explorer offers real-time information to support decisions about sustainable careers in your local area. The wide range of information available, which is presented in a very user-friendly way, enables young people and job seekers to look at the elements most relevant to them in order to make an informed decision about their next steps.
- Careers Explorer is used by customers to help them meet the Gatsby Benchmarks
- Provides evidence based careers advice
- Matches courses to occupations and local jobs
- Direct links to apprenticeships on NAS and Adzuna jobs feed
- Results configured to your local area.
Used by colleges
- For learner recruitment: it drives enquiries and enrollments from prospective learners
- For marketing teams: It provides a unique way to drive leads and increase website engagement,
- For careers teams: supports prospective and current learners with the most current local course and job vacancy information.
See how Sir George Monoux College is using Careers Explorer as a means of encouraging prospective and current learners to find courses that match their career aspirations. Click the image below.
Used by Councils
- Provides easy to understand and engaging careers information
- Simple and fast implementation onto your website
- Promotes local education and training courses including apprenticeships
- Helps you to support local job seekers
See how Luton Council are using Careers Explorer as part of their careers advisory service. Click the image below.
Two delivery options
Here you can see how some of our customers are using the tool. A stand-alone website has been implemented by Barnsley Council https://barnsley-council.careersexplorer.co.uk/
Luton Borough Council are using an embedded version of Careers Explorer within their own website (above) as are South East Midlands LEP (SEMLEP) semlep.com/school-labour-market-information/.
Either option is available to customers.
If you’d like us to implement Careers Explorer onto your website, or you’d just like to find out more – please get in touch using the form below.