Widely used by colleges and councils, Careers Explorer delivers impartial and evidence-based careers advice using information about the local job market. Information about careers options is delivered in an easy to understand and engaging way with links to live job vacancies.
Instead of providing static information about progression pathways, Careers Explorer offers real-time information to support decisions about sustainable careers in your local area. The wide range of information available, which is presented in a very user-friendly way, enables young people to look at the elements most relevant to them in order to make an informed decision about their next steps.
Our customers use Careers Explorer to help them meet the Gatsby Benchmarks.
- Evidence based careers advice
- Matches courses to occupations and local jobs
- Direct links to apprenticeships on NAS and Indeed jobs feed link
- Results configured to your local area
- Either embed within your website, or have a separate stand-alone site
Careers Explorer options
Here you can see how some of our customers are using the tool. A stand-alone website has been implemented by Plymouth City Council plymouth-city-council.careersexplorer.co.uk/
Luton Borough Council are using an embedded version of Careers Explorer within their own website www2.luton.gov.uk/careers-explorer/, as have South East Midlands LEP (SEMLEP) semlep.com/school-labour-market-information/.
Either option is available to customers. Get in touch with the team.
For learner recruitment
Careers Explorer is also used to promote paths to employment that match the needs of individual learners. It provides a unique way to drive leads and increase website engagement, while supporting prospective and current learners with the most current local course and job vacancy information.
- Provides easy to understand and engaging careers information
- Simple and fast implementation onto your website
- Promotes local education and training courses including apprenticeships
- Helps local schools and colleges with curriculum planning based on local labour requirements
- Drives enquiries and enrollments from prospective learners
- Helps councils to support local job seekers