Excel. Access databases. Outlook folders.
If this is how you currently manage your data you’ll be pleased to know there’s a more connected (and less frustrating) way. Dynamics 365 RLG is a purpose-built CRM that will enable more coordinated working between regional or local government teams. You can coordinate all data relating (but not limited) to:
- Economic delivery programmes
- Business engagement activity
- Business support programmes
- Marketing communications
- Apprenticeships & work placements
All data can be accessed by the staff who need it – wherever you are based. The CRM is in the Cloud so it’s even accessible on your mobile. It’s also integrates seamlessly with your existing Microsoft environment.
The benefits our CRM will bring you
- A connected way of working: A single integrated system will provide your team with a complete overview of interactions with businesses across programmes.
- A complete 360 degree view of leads and contacts: One place for all your records, contracts, contacts and reports. Mobile friendly and secure.
- Consolidation of data: Better coordination and collaboration between subteams and delivery partners.
- Quality assurance: Monitoring and oversight of business engagement that takes place across teams and with third party delivery partners.
- Efficiency: Reach more businesses with existing resources
- Insight: Automated reports on business engagement and business support activities, integration with datasets and tracking outputs and outcomes over time.
- Save time: Avoid duplication of efforts and activities
- Reporting: Track the performance and impact of activities beyond specific KPIs
MS Teams integration
Easy meeting scheduling and tracking
Companies House API integration
Improved employer searches
GIS Gazeteer integration
To help you with commercial property searches
Easily manage all aspects of apprenticeships provision from applications, assessment of prior learning and online health and safety forms
Online document storage
Easily merge letters, contracts with e-signature, agreements with your contact data
Works with your favourite marketing platforms
Sending Blue, Mailchimp, Dot Digital and more
Integrates well with your existing MS Office environment
A future-proof solution
Cloud based and easy to update
A bit about us
Experience in your sector
Active Informatics are CRM specialists and Microsoft partners based in Hampshire, with over 25 years’ experience working with public sector organisations including Fire Service Authorities, Combined Authorities and Education.
Flexibility and choice
Our CRM systems are built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and are highly configurable. We can build a system that is specific to the requirements of Growth Hubs, Economic Development teams, apprenticeship teams – we will format the system to fit your needs. You have the assurance that our CRM integrates well with Office 365 and other systems.
Helpdesk support is available weekdays, and our development team can help with wider system changes and improvements as required.
We are a G-Cloud 12 approved supplier, you can find our details here if you’d prefer to source your CRM in this way.
If you would like to discuss further whether it’s a general enquiry, booking a viewing session or even a workshop where we can discuss your requirements in full – please get in touch with the team – we’d love to hear from you.
We are a trusted Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner with over 25 years experience working with education providers.
Our in-house technical expertise combined with our first class Customer Success Programme is what stands us apart from the rest.
See it online
The best way to see how Dynamics 365 RLG can benefit your organisation is through a 40 minute demonstration. This can be done online or in person. We are also looking for early launch partners – please get in touch if you’d like to know more. We are offering special rates to those involved.