MS Dynamics 365 Education
Creating efficient ways of working that bring you results. For those delivering
Apprenticeships | Employer engagement | Work placements |
T-Levels |Training courses
Cloud based Microsoft CRM
Easily integrated with your other platforms
Book an online demonstration today and see how we can help your team deliver.
Book an online demonstration
Dynamics 365 education enables you to manage your candidate and employer data in one place, while linking with your existing MIS and other platforms.
A single page view of all employer interactions
Digital Document Management
Automated email and document creation to send to applicants and employers
Microsoft O365 integration
Native integration with Outlook, Excel, Teams, Word and PDF creation
Linked to Find an Apprentice
Post direct to online jobs boards, avoid duplication, save time
Marketing & Lead Gen
Integration with existing email and inbound website leads
One central place for timesheets, DBS records, workplace safeguarding
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Calculates funding, records learner eligibility and provides audit returns
Events & seminars
Manage your attendees easily via a single dashboard
New: Learner Recruitment
Support the student recruitment journey from first touch point, through to enrollment
Record and track liaison activities
Manage all adult education full cost and short courses
Benefits for Providers
- Employer, Vacancies, Candidates, Applications all captured in one system
- More efficient management of your pipeline
- Easy integration with your other student information systems
- A centralised record for all students avoiding duplicated information
- Full training and support from our Dynamics team.
Benefits for Employers
- A simple and efficient way to create vacancies.
- Instantly submitted to the college or training provider
- Lists of suitable candidates generated and supplied
- Interviews simply and easily arranged with regular reminders
- Vacancy advertised to multiple sites instantly.
Benefits for Candidates
- Simple to Register and Apply
- Capture areas of interest, work experience and qualifications
- Apply for multiple vacancies at a time
- View their status in the application process
- Receive notifications of progression and other vacancies.
Some of our customers include
“I feel that Active Informatics has a shared goal with us, almost as if they are one of the team”
“The system has meant we have total audit compliance, a departmental process, and a one system approach to Apprenticeship enrolment. Further, we have achieved over our apprenticeship forecast by £1.2 million with much of the system efficiencies helping to build trust and completion from employer and learner markets”.
“Our experience with Active has been outstanding. The team are very friendly and very knowledgeable. They give us confidence in the way they work and how they communicate with us. At times we forgot they are not part of our team”.