Dynamics 365 Fire Prevention is part of our suite of Fire Management Systems which also incorporates Fire Protection and SSRI.
- Record educational activities and community awareness campaigns such as open days, ‘Safe & Well’ activity tracking etc
- Automatically create jobs and log all activity outputs
- Basic inventory management – smoke alarms etc
- Easy Reporting & analysis
- Full mobile capability
- Integration with your wider systems
- Reduce admin time and increase productivity
- Easy to switch – We will migrate all your existing data across
- Cloud based – secure and accessible remotely
- Audit trails
- System is kept abreast of legislative changes as they occur
- Available via the G-Cloud Framework
Dynamics 365 Fire Prevention has been developed using expertise that spans over 25 years of working with Fire and Rescue Services across the UK.
Active are an approved G-Cloud supplier of Microsoft Dynamics support and services.
Developed in partnership with Fire and Rescue Services
Dynamics 365 Fire has been developed using data and risk management expertise that spans over 25 years of working with protection teams within the UK Fire and Rescue Service.
- Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service
- Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes Fire Authority
- West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service
We are a Microsoft ISV partner with over 25 years experience working with Fire and Rescue Services in data capture, management and reporting and have worked with nearly all UK fire and rescue services over the years. We are also a registered G-Cloud supplier.
Our in-house technical expertise combined with our first class Customer Success Programme is what stands us apart from the rest.
“Dynamics 365 Fire has enabled us to capture, store and display information, previously held on several databases, on one system. This has enhanced our processes for accessing information and has meant that departments across the organisation have an instant overview of all interactions from all areas of the business.
We collaborated with Active to develop a CRM that meets our Service specification whilst also giving us scope to develop the system to meet our changing needs. Active have remained fully engaged and supportive as we continue in our partnership.”
Book a session with us
The best way to see how Dynamics 365 Fire can benefit your Fire Service is through a 60 minutes Teams demonstration.
We have extensive experience working with Fire and Rescue services and would be glad to help you fully understand the benefits of using our system.