Dynamics 365 Fire Protection is part of our suite of Fire Management Systems which also incorporates SSRI and Fire Prevention.
A next generation cloud based CRM system with mobile capabilities for UK Fire and Rescue Services.
- Record interactions with local businesses
- Licensing management – petroleum and explosives
- Address gazetteer integration
- Built in CFOA Fire Safety Compliance and Fire Safety Evaluation forms
- Ability to apply Enforcement Management Model (EMM)
- Report wizard and dashboards
- Logs all activity outputs against properties
- Audit reports for both field and record changes
- On screen prompts and guidance for officers in the field
- Document and image upload
- Automated activity and output creation based on score outcomes
- Automated creation and emailing of supporting documents
- Flexibility to adapt to local service requirements
- Stays up to date as technology advances
- 100% Cloud based
- Mobile responsive – for access during site visits
- Seamless integration with your other platforms including MS Office and Teams
- Full implementation, training and support by our team at Active
Operational Intelligence: Site Specific Risk Information (SSRI) scoring and logging
Provides a consistent approach to risk scoring and calculation – all captured straight onto your system.
- Capture on site using mobile devices
- Easy to store and share
- Secure and future-proof records
The wider benefits of a Dynamics 365 system
All your data in one place
Cyber Essentials approved, MFA, Azure Active Directory
Part of Microsoft Office Suite
Sits with all your MS applications
Digital Document Management
Automated email and document creation
Accessible, up to date, online/offline working
iOS, Android, access on the go
Developed in partnership with Fire and Rescue Services
Dynamics 365 Fire has been developed using data and risk management expertise that spans over 25 years of working with protection teams within the UK Fire and Rescue Service.
- Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes Fire Authority
- West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service
Dynamics 365 for Protection meets all current and future legislative data collection and reporting requirements (long and short audit forms) with the added flexibility to adapt to local service requirements.
We are a Microsoft ISV partner with over 25 years experience working with Fire and Rescue Services in data capture, management and reporting and have worked with nearly all UK fire and rescue services over the years. We are also a registered G-Cloud supplier.
Our in-house technical expertise combined with excellent customer service and support is what stands us apart from the rest.
“We worked in partnership with Active to design and create a Risk Management System to replace and expand existing software. It brings together a number of previously disparate systems and processes and as a result we have reviewed, streamlined and where necessary improved our processes and procedures.”
“Active assigned a product specialist to us who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The service and back-up we received from them was excellent and we are very happy with the final product.”
“Dynamics 365 Fire from Active allows us to manage staff work load, save time in lots of areas, and allows an overview for others of work that’s being carried out.
How would I describe this CRM in one word?… Revolutionary!”
Book a session with us
The best way to see how Dynamics 365 Fire can benefit your Fire Service is through a 60 minutes Teams demonstration.
We have extensive experience working with Fire and Rescue services and would be glad to help you fully understand the benefits of using our system.