Dynamics 365 Fire Protection is the next generation cloud based CRM system with mobile capabilities for Fire and Rescue Services
- Licensing management – petroleum and explosives
- Address gazetteer integration
- Built in CFOA Fire Safety Compliance and Fire Safety Evaluation forms
- Ability to apply Enforcement Management Model (EMM)
- Report wizard and dashboards
- Logs all activity outputs against properties
- Audit reports for both field and record changes
- On screen prompts and guidance for officers in the field
- Document and image upload
- Automated activity and output creation based on score outcomes
- Automated creation and emailing of supporting documents
- Stays up to date as technology advances – 100% Cloud based
- Mobile responsive – for access during site visits
- Seamless integration with your other platforms including MS Office and Teams
- Full implementation, training and support by our team at Active
Dynamics 365 Fire Protection has been developed using expertise that spans over 25 years of working with Fire and Rescue Services across the UK.
Active are an approved G-Cloud 12 supplier of Microsoft Dynamics support and services.
Developed in partnership with Fire and Rescue Services
Dynamics 365 Fire has been developed using data and risk management expertise that spans over 25 years of working with protection teams within the UK Fire and Rescue Service.
- Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service
- Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes Fire Authority
- West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service
Dynamics 365 for Protection meets all current and future legislative data collection and reporting requirements (long and short audit forms) with the added flexibility to adapt to local service requirements.
We are a Microsoft ISV partner with over 25 years experience working with Fire and Rescue Services in data capture, management and reporting and have worked with nearly all UK fire and rescue services over the years. We are also a G-Cloud 12 supplier.
Our in-house technical expertise combined with our first class Customer Success Programme is what stands us apart from the rest.
“We worked in partnership with Active to design and create a Risk Management System to replace and expand existing software. It brings together a number of previously disparate systems and processes and as a result we have reviewed, streamlined and where necessary improved our processes and procedures.”
“Active assigned a product specialist to us who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The service and back-up we received from them was excellent and we are very happy with the final product.”
Book a session with us
The best way to see how Dynamics 365 Fire can benefit your Fire Service is through a 60 minutes Teams demonstration.
We have extensive experience working with Fire and Rescue services and would be glad to help you fully understand the benefits of using our system.