Key benefits for Councils and LEP’s
Labour Insight is used by Councils and LEP’s to evidence and articulate the demand for skills and occupations locally, regionally and nationally. Updated daily it’s the best way to keep on top of what’s really happening in the jobs market right now.
What makes this a trusted solution for councils and LEPs?
Labour Insight enables you to:
- Identify which skills are needed to support growth in your region
- Provide evidence to ensure the pipeline of skills from education to employment
- Understand which jobs are in demand and where they are
- Inform young people about the range of opportunities open to them, including apprenticeships, enabling informed decisions about work and study choices.
- Labour Insight is the largest single source of real-time LMI available in the UK
- The only source of historic job postings going back to 2012
- Uses data from close to 40,000 sources
- Real time data: Job posting to analysis in 48 hours
- Extracts more than 70 data elements from any given job listing
- View the actual job advert/posting that all reports and data is based on
- Includes eleven different levels of geography
- Measure mean and median salaries against government data
- Identify emerging markets and occupations
- Ability to exclude agency and job board postings
We offer help desk support to all our customers at no extra cost. This includes resolving issues, training as well as advice and assistance to help you get the job done.
“The ability to delve into the full job advertisement allows extensive interrogation of the data and as a result, this goes well beyond any similar statistics we’ve accessed in the past. I would definitely recommend Labour Insight as a source of information for others in local government.”
“Labour Insight is a very innovative, easy to use reporting tool and the size and volume of data has provided a lot of opportunities for us to deliver our local targets and ambitions. The data enables us to identify and look at the potential demand for skills and employment opportunities across the sectors and to use it to help support Luton residents to access employment”
Our customers include
Examples of recent reports that reference data obtained using Labour Insight
Book your demo
The best way to experience the amazing depth of data Labour Insight can offer you is to take a 30 minute demonstration. This can be done online or in person. We will show you the data that’s most of interest to you and answer any questions you may have. The demo is not a hard sell and there’s no obligation to buy.
We have extensive experience working with councils, LEPs and Combined Authorities and would be glad to help you understand how the data can be utilised most effectively. Get in touch with a member of our team today.