Dynamics 365 Student Wellbeing
Student Welfare Management in Higher Education
How many of your students are struggling with mental health issues today? How many have recently missed lectures or reached out to your welfare team in the last month? Dynamics 365 Student Wellbeing provides a unique way of helping you monitor the digital footprint of each individual – a way of tracking and monitoring the markers of mental health and wellbeing at your university.
Universities we have spoken to have told us how their records on student’s health and wellbeing are frequently disjointed, inaccessible across departments, and do not offer a holistic approach to student welfare. Dynamics 365 Student Wellbeing provides a complete and continuous record of all welfare interactions, securely accessible to those departments or individuals that need it.
In 2019 Universities UK published The University Mental Health Charter to help improve the mental health and wellbeing of university students. With this in mind, we developed Dynamics 365 Student Wellbeing – a cloud-based and holistic way of managing student welfare which integrates seamlessly with your existing systems.
- Referrals and case management
- Bookings & appointments
- Counselling and wellbeing session tracking
- Disability support management
- Capture and record student consent
- Reporting dashboards
- Built on a Cloud based, secure MS Dynamics 365 platform
- Optional student portal for online referrals
- Gives a holistic view of the wellbeing of every student
- Ensures welfare case history is tracked over time
- Enables greater sharing of information securely, across University teams if you wish.
- Easily integrates with your existing software and MIS systems
- Fully futureproof CRM with automatic updates
- Extra customisation available based on the needs of your university
- Training and helpdesk support included
We have a long history successfully working within education. Don’t hesitate to ask us for a quote or a 40 minute online demonstration.
Book an online demonstration
Our 40 minute demonstrations take place either online or in person. The demo is not a hard sell and there’s no obligation to buy.
The solutions we provide are built around the needs of the individual organisation, so no two systems are exactly the same. An online session is a good time to ask us questions and tell us what you’d need your system to do.