Developed in partnership with Fire and Rescue Services
These modules can be purchased individually or as a combined solution:
- Commercial fire safety module
- Licensing management – petroleum & explosives
- Integrates with Address Base Premium
- Includes CFOA Fire Safety Compliance and Fire Safety Evaluation forms, including scoring and non-scoring articles
- Compliance checking
- Reporting & analysis
- Firefighter & Operational risk
- Community Risk Management module
- ‘Safe & Well’ activity tracking
- Log all activity outputs
- Audit trails
- Basic inventory management – smoke alarms etc
- Creates links between cases based on individual or property
- Integrates with IRS data
- Manage cases through to conclusion
- Attached documents and images to each case for evidence
- Book and manage specialist resources
Dynamic Risk Engine
All modules are underpinned with a dynamic risk engine that enables existing risk criteria and weightings to be altered to reflect changes in the FRS’s operating environment. This provides a consistent approach to risk scoring and calculation across all prevention and protection activities, as well as for managing and highlighting operational risks to firefighters.
Holistic view of all community data
You're in charge
Real time performance monitoring
We are a trusted Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner with over 20 years experience working with Fire and Rescue Services.
Our in-house technical expertise combined with our first class Customer Success Programme is what stands us apart from the rest.
Book your demo
The best way to see how Dynamics 365 Fire can benefit your Fire Service is through a 30 minute demonstration. This can be done online or in person. The demo is not a hard sell and there’s no obligation to buy.
We have extensive experience working with Fire and Rescue services and would be glad to help you fully understand the benefits of using our system.