Dynamics 365 Student Wellbeing
Mental Health and Wellbeing Management within Higher Education
At least 95 university students took their own lives in 2016–17 (ONS, 2018). In response, Universities UK has published a framework to help improve the mental health and wellbeing of university students. With this in mind, we have developed this new CRM, built to enable Universities to better manage the information they hold on students’ wellbeing.
Universities we have spoken to have told us how their records on students health and wellbeing are frequently disjointed, inaccessible across departments, and do not enable a holistic approach to student welfare. This Cloud based Microsoft CRM addresses these issues, allowing a complete and continuous record of all wellbeing interactions a student may have, securely accessible to those departments or individuals that need it.
- Mental health and wellbeing session tracking
- Ensure students pastoral care history is recorded ongoing
- Exam support & disability support also feature
- Workshop / drop in sessions management
- Reporting dashboards – track attendance etc
- Risk scoring
- Track referral destinations
- Optional: Secure student portal
- A ‘one stop shop’ for all student wellbeing case management – Gives a centralised view of every case – enables easy and safe communications between Student services and wider university staff who may be involved with student welfare.
- You decide which staff members can access the system – enable greater sharing of information securely, across University teams.
- Easily integrates with existing software and MIS systems
- Safe storage and sharing of information – capture and record student consent
- MS Dynamics gives fantastic flexibility and integration options
- Cloud based – fully futureproof with automatic system updates
- System customisation based on the needs of your university
- Training and helpdesk support included
We have a long history successfully working within education. Don’t hesitate to ask us for a quote or a 30 minute online demonstration.
Book your demo
Our 30 minute demonstrations take place either online or in person. The demo is not a hard sell and there’s no obligation to buy.
The solutions we provide are built around the needs of the individual organisation, so no two systems are exactly the same. A demo is a good time to ask us questions and tell us what you’d need your system to do.