The new CRM to manage Degree Apprenticeships & Employer Engagement
Dynamics 365 Education CRM is now available to Higher Education Institutions – bringing university wide, employer interactions onto one unified platform. This education-specific CRM includes:
- Self service portal – an apprenticeship website linked to CRM – showcasing your student talent pool, and matching candidates with employers. Students can apply directly.
- Find an Apprenticeship– seamlessly integrated for easy vacancy uploading and automatically recorded in CRM
- Internships / placements– candidate & employer engagement activity tracking
- Business short course and executive education – manage everything from delegates to payments
- Events & seminars– Manage your attendees easily via a single dashboard
- Alumni Liaison activity tracking – Develop and maintain key relationships
- As well as standard CRM functions for Marketing and lead generation– integrated with your email and social media platforms
Dynamics 365 Education is a Cloud based CRM that integrates well with your existing systems, and is mobile friendly. Perfect for your busy Employer Engagement and Apprenticeships teams.
Create Your CRM
You choose the specific elements that your teams require and we will build them into your system. Need something different? Talk to us and if it’s possible, we will create it. We can also provide extended training and support once your’re up and running, if you need it.
Keeping in touch
We work with our customers to build systems that best fit their business requirements, and the specific modules that teams require. What we offer is constantly evolving. If you’d like to keep up to date with our latest customer news and Dynamics Education CRM developments, please join our mailing list to receive our updates (usually once per quarter).
If you’re interested in seeing Dynamics 365 Education yourself, and understand how it’s working for some of our FE customers, please get in touch and we can arrange a remote session.