Product news: Dynamics 365 Education, now includes Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Recognition of prior learning is part of the learner eligibility assessment for apprenticeships. RPL is where a previous qualification, or previous relevant experience is accepted as meeting the learning outcomes for an apprenticeship. This reduces the length of time required to complete it, and reduces the cost to the provider. RPL, including initial candidate interview / assessment must be documented and are subject to audit checks.
Dynamics 365 Education now includes an optional module designed exclusively to record and calculate prior learning of candidates.
A simple form within the CRM allows you to record:
- Maximum funding band
- Product discount totals
- EPA fee
- Actual cost
- Total weeks on programme
- Contracted hours
- Leave entitlement
- Candidate assessment notes and results.
- Automatically calculates RPL via link to course data in the CRM
- A centralised and safe way to record and keep track of apprenticeship finances
- Calculates RPL as a percentage and reduces total costings and timings relatively
- Easy reporting for audit purposes
Find out more
Drop us a line for an informal discussion, or if you’d like to view the system and how it could be customised for your college.
Below: A sample RPL dashboard within Dynamics 365 Education.